Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy 35th *wink* Birthday Grandpa!




Last Friday was lovely. It was my Dad's birthday and since he had the day off, Odessa and I headed out to St.Albert after dropping Jeremy off at work to spend his special day with him. We pretty much spent the entire day relaxing outside, talking, laughing, and drinking (just juice for me).  Odessa seemed to enjoy her time rolling around on the grass. It is one of my favorite things to do, sitting out in the backyard under the trees with my family. I picked Jeremy up in the evening and we headed back to enjoy a great BBQ. Just to give you an idea of what kind of guy my Dad is...even though it was his birthday, he surprised me with a gift; a day at the spa with my Mom and Sister. In just a few short weeks I will be enjoying a much needed facial, massage, manicure and pedicure. What a thoughtful gift for my...er...his birthday. 

1 comment:

Maria Jordan MacKeigan said...

Precious moments, how wonderful!! You are so blessed to have your family so close by! Enjoy every get together~