Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Bum


I had been looking around on the internet for a safe and organic diaper cream. Odessa hasn't shown any signs of a diaper rash, and I intend to keep it that way. The red and raw skin, followed by a very angry baby, is not something I want to deal with anytime soon. I'm pretty sure Odessa doesn't want to have to go through that as well. I came accross Earth Mama Angel Baby, a line of natural skin care products catering to pregnant women, new moms, and babies. I read wonderful reviews about the Angel Baby Bottom Balm. It is a certified vegan salve containing organic olive oil, herbs, shea butter, and naturally antibacterial and antifungal essential oils. Not only does it heal and prevent diaper rash, you can use it on cradle cap, bug bites, burns and scrapes. Well, I hunted down a reseller in Edmonton, because, according to one new mom, I HAD to have it. Guess what!? It works! Although it was a little hard to find, it was worth the search. I used it on Odessa's cradle cap one night before bed, and it had cleared up by morning. I even use it as a moisturizer for myself. Because of the strong smell and the tiny size (the largest size you can purchase contains only two ounces), you only need a small amount. Odessa and I do not leave home without it.

No comments: